Garage Door Service in Hamden, CT
Garage Door Repair of Hamden wants to make sure your door is working efficiently and safely. Our team can come to your home and provide a safety inspection and tune-up to ensure your door last for the years to come. We’re honored to serve you here in Hamden, Connecticut.
Professional Safety InspectionsIf you're like the average person, then your garage door is the most commonly used entrance into your home. With all this use, it’s important to have your door tested out to make sure everything is still working correctly. Here are some of the things we’ll look at during a safety inspection:
- Automatic reversal system: This feature makes your door reverse when the sensors come into contact with anything. This feature has successfully ended child deaths by garage door entrapment
- Warning labels: We’ll make sure these are placed where they should be and that they can still be read
- Wall mount switch: We’ll check to see that it’s placed high enough on the wall that children can’t reach it
- Rollers: Worn rollers pose a safety hazard because they can cause your door to pop off the tracks
- Emergency release: We’ll check this safety feature to make sure it disengages your opener motor. This is an important feature that allows you to manually open your door in an emergency
Add Value to Your Home with a New Garage DoorAn easy way to completely change the look of your home is to upgrade your garage door. It’s the first thing people notice about your home and a new door will help your home sell faster. We can work with you to figure out which door will work best for your home and then provide a professional installation.
Keep Your Door Reliable with Annual Tune-UpsYour garage door system is manufactured to last about 20,000 cycles. One cycle is a full opening and closing of your door. In order to get your door to last this long, you need to properly take care of it. Our team provides garage door tune-ups in which we’ll inspect and lubricate your entire system. Proper lubrication is important to reduce friction and cut down on wear. We’ll also remove any rust we find before it has a chance to corrode through parts. If you neglect taking care of your door, then you can expect it to last about 10,000 cycles.
Call Now to Schedule Your Safety InspectionIf you need our help to make sure your door last for many years, then give us a call! The team here at Garage Door Repair of Hamden is standing by and ready to help you out. Give our team in Hamden, Connecticut a call today!
Garage Door Repair
Hamden , CT 06518
- Monday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Tuesday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Wedesday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Thursday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Friday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Saturday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Sunday: 12am - 11:59pm
Cash, Check, Credit Card
To schedule an inspection by professional technician in Hamden please visit Garage Door Repair Hamden , CT